Here is a run down of you might need, This will help me provide you with an accurate quote can be given, the first part are the fields, the additional sections are the pricing, services, and products. Check out what I have so far.
Before we get started keep in mind all the colors and wording can be change to suite your needs, Ok!. A couple of things is really obvious right out of the gate! The contact details:
*Owners Full Name
*Cell Phone (for texting)
*2nd Phone (Optional)
This is a great opportunity to upsell! The pick up and drop off is a done deal for me! Personally, this is how I would do it every time!
- *Neighborhood, List to be provided
- Gate Code (if any)
- As Needed
- One Time Only
- Not Sure Yet
Finding out when someone is available during MOST Weekdays is a good option to keep. So Check ALL That Apply)
- Mornings for the early raiser
- Afternoons for those need to sleep in like nurses
- Evenings for those that have long days
- Fluctuates and this one for me as my schedule is always moving!
For the most convenience the While-Away Option is a genius Appointments. Once the groomer get to meet you and familiarize themselves with your pet(s), they can do it all while you are away at work or even just at the store, using the access provided by you (a door/garage code, hidden key, etc) they can get in take your pet for a relaxing day of fun and pampering, asks the many customers who have been benefiting from this for years and it works out great. Pets are happy and the Pet Owners are HAPPY!
So would you like the "*While Away Appointments"
- Yes Please Easier is Better
- No Thank You I Prefer Not To
- This Is a Possibility Let Me See How It Goes
No that we gather your info and preferences to make you happy, we will then get your pets info:
*Pet 1 Name
*Pet 1 Type
*Pet 1 Breed
*Pet 1 Weight
*Pet 1 Bite History - (Please list any important information for Pet 1 including things such as: Muzzle Suggested, Injuries, Physical Limitations, Treat Restrictions, etc.)
- Not Sure
What if you have many pets, I sure our groomer can take care of them. Plus in this process I would highly recommend gathering some important info while you have the user's attention!
*How did you hear about us? (Dropdown)
- Web Search
- Postcard or Door Hanger
- I Was Referred
- Message (Optional – Long Text)
Also important gather Payment Preference(s). Have them choose one or more possibilities.
- ACH (One-Time $10 Discount)
- Credit Card
Keep in mind, All fields should be required except for: 2nd Phone, Gate Code, Pets 2-6,
Example pricing :
DOGS - By Weight
$30 0-49 Lbs.
$32 50-94 Lbs.
Maybe add some complications
like a $5 Discount for 2 Dogs or more & $10 Discount for Each Additional Dog - (Having figured this part out yet)
Ad-Ons / Upsells for the pet Owners who love their pets he most!
Let's call it the Care Package
- Deep Ear Cleaning & Flushing: $5
- Tooth Brushing & Breath Freshening: $10
- Paw Pad Hair Shaving: $10
- Anal Gland Expression (External) $12
- Sanitary Trim (Privates) $10
- 5 Minute De-Shedding and/or Brushing $5
- 10 Minute De-Shedding and/or Brushing $10
For Cats - (Even more complications that haven't figured out yet! )
- Cats with a dog appointment are only $10 extra per cat. (May need to be set up as an Add-On Service)
-Cats without a dog(s) appointment is $25 for 1 and $10 each additional cat.
To help people from cancelling we have a little cancellation fees to add at the end.
- $10 Cancel/Re-Schedule after 9 am the day before
- $20 Cancel/Re-Schedule after 8 am the day of
- $25 Cancel/Re-Schedule once ETA text is sent or arrive at the home and for whatever reason we are unable to perform or complete service
Along with shop Merch
Product 1: 1 Product in 3 Different Sizes
Product 2: 1 Product in 3 Different Flavors
Product 3: 1 Product 1 Choice
Product 4: 1 Product 1 Choice
Product 5: 1 Product 1 Choice
Product 6: 1 Product 1 Choice
I thought this would have been very simple creating from to do all this. But oh my, was wrong, It's very complicated, and I am enjoying the journey to figuring this Project out! What I have noticed over the years when I make a bid on this I want to delivery a working product and professional support!
It would have been easier to build a chat bot to do all the calculation and more so a chatbot would always remember each user preference and can then be use o send out reminders, collect feedback and money for the gromers. Why people refused to use technology baffles me! But I digress :)